During a normal visit, we…
- Review your child’s patient history
- Gently examine your child’s teeth, gums, and bite
- Determine if there are any cavities or oral health issues
- Clean your child’s teeth and apply fluoride if necessary
- Give any specific instructions about at-home care
Of course, throughout the appointment, you are welcome to sit with your child and ask any questions you would like. Our pediatric dentists and hygienists enjoy educating both parent and child alike about the best ways to maintain a healthy smile.
New Patient Gift
Picking the right dentist for your child is an important decision, and to thank you for choosing us, please enjoy one of our exclusive new patient specials!
We can’t wait to meet you!Make Appointment